Ermoupoli
Metamorfosi Church (1)

Built in 1824 by refugees from Psara and Chios, the Church of the Transfiguration is the diocese of Syros. It is a three-aisled basilica with a dome and two bell towers that resembles the Panagia Evangelistria of Tinos.

Towards
Anastasi
Metamorfosi
Church
Towards
Miaoulis

The Pictorial Guide of the Cyclades
© fusions.ch 1988-2021
All rights reserved for all countries