Ermoupoli
Miaoulis Square (1)

Paved with marble, Miaoulis Square is one of the most convivial places of Ermoupoli. Designed in the mid-19th century and named "Othonos Square", it took its current name in 1889, at the inauguration of the statue of Andreas Miaoulis. The impressive Town Hall, work of the famous architect Ernst Ziller, dates back to 1876.

Towards
Museum
Towards
Seafront
Towards
Vaporia

The Pictorial Guide of the Cyclades
© fusions.ch 1988-2021
All rights reserved for all countries